What are the imported anti cancer drugs? A summary of the list of the ten major cancer specific drug imports is given below.
1 The most popular cancer drug is Revlimid (Celgene), which exceeds many different types of cancer drugs. It is mainly used in the treatment of multiple myeloma, and also has certain curative effect on certain types of myelodysplastic syndrome and lymphoma. The list, published online in Genetic Engineering & Biotech News, lists the top 10 cancer drugs to be sold in the first three quarters of 2017.
2. In the second place is rituximab (Rituxan, MabThera, Roche/Genentech & Biogen), which mainly treats non-hodgkin’s lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia, rheumatoid arthritis, granulomatous vasculitis and microscopic polyarteritis.
3. In the third place is Herceptin (Roche/Genentech), which is mainly used in the treatment of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (her-2) -positive breast cancer and her-2 expression of gastric cancer patients.
4. Rank 4 is Avastin (Roche/Genentech), an anti-angiogenesis agent that blocks vascular endothelial growth factor (vegf) and is used to treat colorectal cancer, lung cancer, kidney cancer, cervical cancer and glioblastoma. In fact, the three products are already facing competition from generic versions of drugs, both in the United States last year and in Europe recently. In fact, sales of bevacizumab have been hit, actually down from the same period last year, while sales of the other two products have so far grown slightly.
5. Neupogen, Amgen & Gran, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, and Neulasta/Peglasta, its new generation product, ranked 5th. This granulocyte colony-stimulating factor is widely used in a variety of cancer patients to reduce neutropenia and its associated infection. The total sales volume of the first three quarters of 2017 was $3.864 billion, of which $3.42 billion, $423 million, and $2.4 billion. Even when combined with these sales, sales fell compared with the same period last year, indicating the threat posed by biosimilars. Fegestin was the first bioengineering product to face competition from imitations. The feigeting biological analogue was listed in Europe in 2008 and approved in the United States in January 2015.
6. In Opdivo (bristol-myers Squibb), navudane ranks 6th (up 45.6%).
7. Sales of Parmesan antibody, the immune-checkpoint inhibitor that ACTS as a cellular programmed death pathway, increased 173.3 percent in Keytruda (Merck & Co), now used to treat various types of cancer, including malignant melanoma and lung cancer.
8. Among the two immunotherapeutic drugs, Imbruvica, Johnson & Johnson and AbbVie (Pharmacyclics), ranked 7th, are used to treat a variety of hematological tumors, including chronic lymphocytic leukemia, lymphoma of the sheath, lymphoma of the marginal zone and chronic host anti-graft disease.
9. The new breast cancer drug palbociclib (Ibrance, Pfizer), which is the first cell cycle protein to rely on a 4/6 inhibitor of the kinase (CDK), in combination with endocrine therapy for estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer patients, came in at number 9. For patients with advanced hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer, this combination therapy mode is known as the “new standard treatment”. From the growing sales, it is not hard to see that doctors are very satisfied with this combination treatment mode.
10. Sales of Velcade, Johnson & Johnson and Takeda Pharmaceuticals, another drug for the treatment of malignant hematologic diseases, fell significantly, mainly for the treatment of multiple myeloma and lymphoma of the lymphoma of the lymphoma of the sheath cells, and fell, ranking 10th on the list