Cancer is characterized by abnormal mass in visceral tissues (leukemia is abnormal proliferation of the number and quality of white blood cells in bone marrow and other hematopoietic tissues). The occurrence of tumors is due to Qi stagnation, phlegm coagulation, dampness stagnation, blood stasis, toxic accumulation and so on. Over time, the tumors accumulate and become tangible. Due to the deficiency of body elements in cancer patients and the consumption of qi, blood and body fluid by cancer lesions, the pathogenesis of deficiency of Qi and blood and deficiency of yin and Yang often occur in patients with advanced stage. The main syndromes are as follows:
1. The main lesions of pulse are swelling, pain, thin and greasy fur and chord of pulse.
2. The main symptoms of qi stagnation are swelling and pain. The pain of qi stagnation is swelling and pain rather than stabbing pain. The location of qi stagnation can wander indefinitely and stop at regular intervals.
1. Major pulse symptoms include cough and phlegm, dizziness, phlegm nucleus, pain of limbs and joints, and abnormal viscera, white fur and slippery pulse.
2. The symptoms of Phlegm-Turbid lung are cough and phlegm, while Phlegm-damp lung is cough and phlegm, delirium and delirium are seen in phlegm, phlegm stagnation in muscles and bones is phlegm nucleus, phlegm obstruction in meridians and collaterals is pain in limbs and joints, phlegm is congealed in viscera or intertwined with dampness, blood stasis and so on to form a mass, which is not hard and may
1. The main pulse symptoms include coughing, expectoration, loss of appetite, stupor, abdominal distension, diarrhea, unfavorable urination, white or smooth moss, and pulse immersion.
2. Symptoms are characterized by cough and phlegm when water is damp in the upper coke, anorexia when staying in the middle coke, stupor, abdominal distention, diarrhea, and unfavorable urination when staying in the lower coke.
1. The main lesions of pulse diseases are pain, pain, or ecchymosis, or fever, dark complexion, wrong skin, purple tongue, or ecchymosis, astringent pulse or strings.
2. Syndrome characteristics of blood stasis is pain as the most common symptoms, the pain is fixed, mostly tingling, long-term pain is not healed, repeated attacks as a feature.
1. The main pulse symptoms are fever, hemorrhage, red, swollen, hot and painful lesions, constipation, short and red urine, red tongue, yellow fur and pulse number.
2. Symptoms are characterized by the extreme toxicity of fire, so they are characterized by the prominent characteristics of fire and heat.
1. The main pulse disorders are mental atrophy, fatigue, shortness of breath, dizziness, spontaneous sweating, easy to catch cold, white face, light tongue, thin white fur and weak pulse.
2. Symptoms are characterized by a series of depletion of vital energy and visceral function. With the different viscera, the focus of symptoms is different.
1. The main pulse symptoms are dizziness, fatigue, insomnia, forgetfulness, palpitation, pallor or pallor, gloomy lip nails, pale tongue, white fur and weak pulse.
2. Syndrome characteristics This syndrome manifested a series of symptoms of blood deficiency and dystrophy, visceral dysfunction. The main difference between Qi deficiency and Qi deficiency is that the deficiency of Yingxue, such as poor complexion and dishonorable lip nail, is prominent, and there are often causes of excessive blood loss.
1. The main pulse symptoms are dry mouth, dry lips, five upset hearts, hot flashes and night sweats, insomnia, soreness of waist and knee, dry skin, dry stool, red tongue, less body fluid and fine pulse.
2. Syndrome characteristics The syndrome manifests itself as a series of symptoms of deficiency of yin and loss of moistening. Yin deficiency often produces internal heat, which is often accompanied by the phenomenon of deficiency and heat.
1. The main pulse symptoms are fatigue, sleepiness, lack of breath, cold limbs, palpitation, spontaneous sweating, poor appetite, edema of limbs, pale or yellow complexion, cold pain of waist and knee, impotence and spermatorrhea, diarrhea of stool, long urine, light and fat tongue, toothed marks, white fur and dull pulse.
2. Syndrome characteristics This syndrome is characterized by a series of symptoms of yang-qi deficiency and loss of warmth. Yang deficiency produces internal cold, and common deficiency cold symptoms.
[Summary of Pathogenesis]
1. Qi stagnation, emotional discomfort, eating disorders, feeling exogenous pathogens, phlegm turbidity, blood stasis and other reasons can lead to Qi stagnation. Because of the obstruction of Qi and blood, the viscera or parts of the lesion appear swelling and pain.
2. Phlegm coagulation can lead to phlegm turbidity endogenesis due to external or internal injuries and other factors, such as lung loss in dispersing body fluid, spleen loss in transporting and transporting body fluid, kidney loss in warm and steaming water. There are many clinical manifestations depending on the location of the lesion. In this chapter, cough and expectoration, phlegm nucleus and mass are the characteristics.
3. Dampness stagnation is caused by many factors, such as exogenous or internal injuries, which lead to imbalance of lung, spleen and kidney functions and disturbance of water metabolism, so that the body fluid stops gathering and becomes the disease of water and dampness. There are many clinical manifestations depending on the location of the lesion. In this chapter, the changes in spleen and stomach, such as loss of appetite, dullness, abdominal distension and diarrhea, are the characteristics.
4. Blood stasis can be caused by many factors, such as emotional distress, eating disorders, feeling exogenous pathogens, falling down and injuries, as well as long-term illness, deficiency and deficiency. Because the blood flow is stagnant and astringent, and even the veins and collaterals are blocked, pain will occur if the blood flow is not clear, or fever will be blocked or accumulated for a long time. In this chapter, block is the prominent feature.
5. Toxic accumulation is caused by exogenous heat pathogens, or endogenous phlegm congestion, dampness stagnation, blood stasis and other pathological products that obstruct qi-blocking machine, prolonged heat depression, or combination of internal and external pathogens, which makes heat pathogens hyperactive and poisonous. The excessive heat pathogen causes fever, blood pressure and bleeding, phlegm congestion, dampness stagnation and blood stasis, which can form a mass.
6. Qi deficiency is mainly due to dietary disorders, insufficient grain refinement and insufficient source of Qi, or to chronic illness, senile weakness and excessive fatigue, resulting in the weakening of viscera function and insufficient Qi metaplasia. Due to insufficient positive qi, it can not normally play the role of Qi promotion, solid absorption, warmth, Wei Wai, and other functions, but show fatigue, mental atrophy, self-sweating, easy to catch cold and other symptoms.
7. Blood deficiency is often caused by excessive blood loss, weak spleen and stomach, good nutrition, persistent illness, and blood metaplasia disorders. Due to deficiency of Yingxue, the viscera and meridians are not nourished, and they show dizziness, mental fatigue, pale complexion, and dishonorable lip nails.
8. Yin deficiency is caused by dryness and heat damaging Yin, or chronic diseases damaging the kidney’s Yuan Yin. Because of the deficiency of Yin essence and the loss of the function of nourishing the viscera, meridians and collaterals, dry mouth, dry skin and other symptoms occur. Yin deficiency leads to Yang hyperactivity, which results in five upset hearts, hot flashes and night sweats.
9. Yang deficiency is mainly caused by the further development of Qi deficiency and the loss of Qi and Yang. Because of Yang Qi deficiency and decay, it loses its warmth and manifests the symptoms of deficiency and cold, such as fatigue, sleepiness, laziness, cold limbs and so on.
[Key points of treatment]
Cancer belongs to a kind of disease of deficiency, excess and decline of evil, so the basic principle of treatment is to uphold the right and dispel the evil, and to attack and repair at the same time. We should combine clinical data such as medical history, course of disease, four diagnostic methods and laboratory examinations, make comprehensive analysis and treat according to syndrome differentiation, so as to achieve the goal of “treating deficiency in reality and not forgetting deficiency in replenishing deficiency”. According to the different emphasis of Zheng-deficiency, and combined with the main pathological changes of viscera, the methods of reinforcing qi, blood, Yin and yang are adopted respectively; the methods of eliminating pathogenic factors are regulating qi and promoting qi, resolving phlegm and dissipating stagnation, activating blood circulation and removing blood stasis, clearing away heat and detoxification. Good prevention is of great significance to reduce the incidence of cancer. It is beneficial to the recovery of cancer to strengthen diet after illness, adjust mood and pay attention to rest.